Kidlington Forum Table Tennis Club is currently running coaching sessions for both juniors and seniors.
Tony West (a full time professional coach) is running the current sessions on Tuesdays, supported by our club coach Clive Westbury.
The current arrangements are as follows:
a) Two sessions being 7.00pm to 8.30pm and 8.30pm to 10.00pm
b) Session one will be for juniors and (if free spaces) beginners of all ages. Session two will be for players of all abilities looking to improve their game. Sessions will initially run from Tuesday 21st September to the 26th October.
c) Cost will be £30 per person for the initial six weeks, which equates to £5 per session
d) Tony is happy to provide 1-1 coaching from 6.00pm - 7.00pm for anybody interested. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The current coaching sessions end on Tuesday 26th October.
- Tuesday 2nd November - One to One coaching slots with Tony and Clive. Book slots directly with them.
- Tuesday 9th November to 14th December - Group coaching sessions for six weeks
If you are interested, please fill out the registration form
— Karl Bushell
- 1 to 1 Specialist
- Sky Sports commentator
- Reached the last 16 in WCPP
- Junior International
- Vets British League Premier Division winner
- Senior British League Division 1 winner