Last updated: Thursday 17th June 2021.
This calendar usually covers upcoming club matches
(as listed on the ODTTA website),
practice sessions and other table-tennis events at the Pavilion.
We are currently open for practice sessions for club members only, using the same booking system as before. Bookings may be made up to a fortnight in advance: members may book a one-hour slot in a practice session (no more, at present), and no more than two bookings per week. There are 9 places available for each hour, in addition to the duty supervisor.
This booking facility is provided by Clubspark, and for more information on how to book, please see the Practice Sessions page. If you have any problems booking, please contact Sharon Curtis (email@example.com) for assistance.
Please bear in mind the following safety measures:
- Don't play if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms, instead advise the club.
- Come ready to play (avoid changing or using the shower facilities).
- Do use the hand sanitiser at the entrance.
- Do sign in to each session, with your membership details.
- Keep yourself and your own equipment distant from other players.
- Don't shake hands, and keep balls and surfaces sanitary.
- Adhere to any further safety guidelines as indicated by the duty supervisor.
Lastly, enjoy the table tennis!